Our services aim to provide you with the right level of practical support to enable you to confidently and safely remain in the comfort of your own home.
We will support you with your chosen daily routine and activities while maintaining your independence and individual lifestyle.
We will work with you to support your abilities to do as much as you can or want to do.
You may wish your support to be practical for example light housework, shopping, cooking and gardening.
Your may need companionship or support to visit friends/family or social clubs.
We can escort and support you to visit the doctors, hospital or dentists appointments.
The support maybe needed when you come out of hospital, someone to meet you at home to ensure the heating is on, fresh food in the cupboard and to provide reassurance to you that there is someone to care for you at home.
We can help you to look after your pet if you are away from home, or unable to exercise your dog or to take you and your pet to the vets.
These are only a few examples of the services we can offer you.
Our services are tailored to your own personal needs, the following are further examples of some of the services we can offer you. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs.
- A drop in service providing company, solving problems and listening to concerns or worries.
- Welfare information and help completing forms.
- Support to access local community facilities for leisure or social activities.
- Support and escort to attend appointments, GP, hospital, dentist, meeting families and friends.
- Light Housework.
- Bed changing, laundry and ironing.
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Prescription collection.
- Home from hospital services.
- Handyman services.
- Pet Care.